Thursday, January 05, 2006

Repurposing the blog

Originally this blog was conceived to simply be a place to help people learn the Greek language. In the process of (re)learning Koine Greek for my studies, I became involved at a much more fundamental level of understanding language. I've decided to repurpose this site for use in discussions related to linguistics and the relation of our understanding of what language is and how it works to pastoral practice.

This includes, but is not limited to, exegesis and hermeneutics as well as proclaimation of the Gospel.

Over time I will include essays and thoughts related to these topics.

I'll still include info on learning language, but it will no longer be the main focus of the site.

For my views on life, the universe, and everything else, visit First Person Life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home