Monday, July 11, 2005

New Blog to help you learn Greek!

So much to say, so little time to type... On this blog I hope to bring my perspective on language pedagogy and learning theory to better equip beginning Greek students master the necessary fundamentals of Koine Greek as quickly and thoroughly as possible. The site is intended to provide tips, tricks and strategies as well as a learning philosophy that can be utilized.

Unfortunately, I'm beginning this just prior to the midterm exam and so have little time to type right now. After I've caught up on my vocabulary and paradigms, I hope to provide specific ideas and strategies.

The most important thing is feedback! I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU regarding what works and what doesn't work. Email me your feedback or provide comments.

I do, however, reserve the right to edit (or delete) comments that are off-topic, lack editorial content, or for whatever other reason I deem appropriate.

May God Bless your studies!

Matt

0 Comments:

<< Home